Monday, March 29, 2010
A Few Helpfull Tips From Service Now Plumbing
• Don't pour cooking oils or fats down the drain. They will solidify in the pipes and create clogs.
• Set your water heater to 120°F for optimum performance.
• To help conserve water pressure and temperature, run the dishwasher and washing machine in the evening.
• A worn toilet flapper can leak silently and waste water and money. Check toilet flappers regularly for wear and replace as needed.
• Make sure everyone in the house knows where the main water cutoff is in case of an emergency.
• Be sure to check faucets in your home for leaks. Even a slow drip can waste several gallons per day.
• Shut off the water at main valve before leaving to go on a vacation, or whenever you will be away for an extended period of time.
For more information visit our website: www.servicenowplumbing.com